CoolSculpting® Non-surgical Fat Removal
Are you tired of trying to hide deposits of unwanted fat? Is your diet and exercise routine failing to rid you of those last few pounds of stubborn weight? If you are looking for a proven fat reduction technique that won’t inconvenience your lifestyle, then CoolSculpting® is the procedure for you. FDA approved for fat reduction, CoolSculpting® targets the common areas of fat accumulation without using anesthesia or incisions.
Areas Treated With CoolSculpting®
The CoolSculpting® Procedure
- Should be in good physical health and have realistic expectations of their results.
- Should be within 20 to 30 pounds of their goal weight; CoolSculpting® isn’t designed for significant fat reduction.
- Should have good skin elasticity; CoolSculpting® will not treat sagging skin.
- Should set aside adequate time before a major event to undergo any CoolSculpting® procedures to achieve the best results possible.
The CoolSculpting® Process
- CoolSculpting® uses patented cooling technology to target fat cells.
- The CoolSculpting® device delivers targeted cooling to the fat cells underneath the skin.
- The treated fat cells freeze and die.
- Over a period of three weeks, the body naturally eliminates the dead cells, leaving a more sculpted contour.
Number of Treatments
- CoolSculpting® achieves the best results when a series of treatments is performed.
- Most patients require anywhere from 2 to 5 treatments to yield their ideal results.
- CoolSculpting® sessions should be spaced 6 to 8 weeks apart, providing each treatment enough time to take effect.
- Each CoolSculpting® session lasts between 35 and 45 minutes depending on the size of the treatment area.
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn About How Coolsculpting® Can Transform You Today!
Are CoolSculpting® results permanent?
Once the frozen fat cells are processed out of the body, they are gone for good. However, new fat cells can form. A healthy diet and adequate exercise will help you maintain the quality of your results.
Is CoolSculpting® safe?
CoolSculpting® is a non-surgical, non-invasive, FDA-approved treatment. There are very few risks and side effects associated with the procedure, which may include tugging, mild pinching, intense cold, aching, or cramping. Temporary redness, swelling, or bruising may also occur.
What are my options if I am over 30 pounds overweight?
Since CoolSculpting® is not a weight loss procedure, patients who are not within 30 pounds of their goal weight will not achieve the results they desire. If you are within 50 pounds, liposuction may be an excellent fat reduction alternative.
When will I see my results?
CoolSculpting® results develop over time. You should start to see changes as early as three weeks following treatment, and more dramatic results should become visible within two months.
The best benefit of CoolSculpting® is that there is no downtime. You can immediately resume the activities you love. You can go back to work, exercise, or go shopping right after your treatment. Any post-treatment discomfort is minimal and shouldn’t impede your daily routine.
CoolSculpting® doesn’t require any incisions to reduce the appearance of your fat. This means there will be no unsightly scars following your treatment.
The cost of CoolSculpting® varies depending on the number and size of your treatment areas. Multiple treatments are often needed to achieve your ideal results. Schedule a consultation today to discuss your options.
You will feel an intense cold sensation for several minutes, but it dissipates quickly. You might experience a mild suction feeling, but the treatment area typically becomes numb within the first 10 minutes of treatment. Most people can engage in sedentary activities like reading or watching videos during their CoolSculpting® procedure.